News >> 2013 Red Cross Babysitting Training
2013 Red Cross Babysitting Training
Saturday, February 9 9 am - 12:30 pm
Saturday, February 16 9 am - 12:30 pm
Designed for young people ages 11 to 15, this course prepares you to become a great babysitter – and shows parents that you take this responsibility seriously. You’ll gain practical skills and confidence through video presentations, hands-on activities and classroom discussion.
At the end of this course, you will earn your Red Cross babysitting Certification. You must attend both Saturday sessions in order to be certified, and make-ups will not be offered.
Learn how to:
- Respond to emergencies with first aid, rescue breathing and more
- Make good decisions under pressure
- Communicate effectively with parents
- Recognize safety and hygiene issues
- Manage young children
- Feed, diaper and care for infants
- Start your babysitting business
Fee: $110 per student
Download Registration Form